Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Something happened cannot be change!

I haven't come to this blog for quite a long time...

I'm back to my hometown last 2 weeks ago. Before I return to my hometown I felt something bad was happening but I don't know what was that. Until I returned, I still felt weird but I don't know what is happening exactly, until last Friday.

Last Friday, I'm about depart from my house to a big shopping mall, because PC fair was there from that day until Sunday. I felt bored and then I go to internet and check something, like bills. I discovered something interesting but is quite sad for me. Then I found out it was happened quite a long time after I left my hometown from my last return. I kept convince myself with good words, but it didn't get over my head, so I going to prove it from that time.

I had proved something during the afternoon and my heart was broken till I can't convince myself anymore. Until the night, I proved something again and I cried a bit, then I acted like nothing was happened before. I know I can't act like this so I proved something again the next night, and I cried terribly during that night.

After all these things had happened, I try to accept it. Until today, I'm still trying. I know it is not easy to accept it even though myself cried another time this Monday, can you imagine how sad it would be. Until now, while I'm typing here, I feeling sad everyday, every hour, every minutes, every seconds and every moment. This has to be my carelessness so it does cause this happened. But I had decided I want to walk through this path, I won't give up so easily. I will last this thing as long as I can, not the pain in my heart anyway. I won't regret what I've done for now.

I still have many things to write here but I can't because some of it is my personal things that can't be reveal here. You may find out most of the thing i wrote here is unclear, then let it be.

For my friends, enjoy every single moment that you have, with no regrets.

A very good luck to my friends.

2 comments:

Ellen Kho said...

hey hey.. what happen? im really curious. hope u r okay. :)

Wei said...

accepting.. but still struggling when i heard about it >.< and i'm 'probably' alright now =D