Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The bad feeling has return...

Congratulation! The bad feeling about that previous post I posted has return!!

I tried my very best to suppress my feeling from that time on and the bad feeling can't be suppress that long and it return 2 times! This is the second time!!

So, I'm going to suppress this bad feeling under my heart again even though my heart broken again this time... As I think too much about it...

Pray for me, I'm going to suppress this bad feeling for another two and half years, after my Uni life is over. I shall return to my hometown that time and do something about that. Two and half years, is quite a long time but I will try my very best to overcome this bad feeling, no matter what happen, although I'm going crazy about it.

The end of today story.

4 comments:

Ellen Kho said...

heyyy im really cant tahan see u like this la. pls come back n tell me..
i don wanna see one of my best fren like this..

Hiro said...

Chong is a smart fellow, he wont fall. He will deal with it, his way.

Wei said...

I'm dealing with a stupid decision and I hope I can get through all of this...

AliciA said...

take care.